Chat with us, powered by LiveChat Eligibility

Apply Today!

Enrollment Eligibility

Age Limitations

Only students that are five (5) before August 1st of the current school year and under the age of twenty-two (22) may enroll into our K-12 program. Our Adult 22+ High School is available for students 22 and older who need a few credits to graduate.

Ohio Residency

Only students that reside in the State of Ohio are eligible to enroll. To establish Proof of Residency, please provide a copy of one of the following:

  • Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, or Water).
  • A deed, mortgage, lease, current homeowner’s or renter's insurance declaration page, or current real property tax bill.
  • A paycheck or paystub issued to the parent or student within ninety days of the date of enrollment that includes the address of the parent's or student's primary residence.
  • The most current available bank statement issued to the parent or student that includes the address of the parent's or student's primary residence.
  • Documented affirmation of address of student’s parent(s) from district of residence where parent(s) currently resides.
  • Notarized affirmation from parent(s) or student(s) if over 18-years of age of current residence address.
  • USPS return receipt from certified letter sent to parent(s) by district of residence.
  • Written confirmation from the Department of Job and Family Services of current address of the parent(s).
  • Written confirmation from a local law enforcement agency of the current address of the parent(s).

The documentation must be current, include a street address, and be addressed to the student, parent, or custodial guardian.

We are unable to accept the following:

  • Driver's License or Passport.
  • Voter Registration.
  • Cellphone or cable bill.

Documentation of the student's residency shall be a good faith effort to accurately identify the correct residence of the student. There are additional methods of residency verification that can be used for students that meet the McKinney-Vento definition of homeless.

Students meet the McKinney-Vento definition of homeless when they lack a fixed, regular, adequate nighttime residence. Students who are sharing the housing of another person (doubled up) due to loss of housing, economic hardship or similar reason meet the definition of homeless. This includes students living in motels, hotels, RV parks or campgrounds due to lack of alternative adequate accommodations, as well as those living in emergency or transitional shelters or abandoned in hospitals.

If you are unable to provide one of the forms of documentation listed above, please contact our enrollment department.

Kindergarten Immunization Records

These are required by the first day of school:

  • Four (4) doses of DTaP (Diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough).
  • If all four doses were given before the 4th birthday, a 5th dose is required.
  • Three (3) doses of Polio.
  • The final dose must be administered on or after the 4th birthday.
  • Three (3) doses of Hepatitis B
  • Two (2) doses of MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella).
  • Two (2) doses of Varicella (Chicken Pox).

Waivers may be submitted as permitted under Ohio Statute 3313.671 or other applicable law.

Other Items

Custody Documentation:  If guardianship is determined by a court order, please provide a copy of the court order.

Internet Service:  Internet Service is not provided. It is the responsibility of the student/family to obtain reliable access to Internet Service. We do, however, provide Internet Reimbursement.

Applying does not guarantee enrollment. In the event of enrollment caps, students will be considered for enrollment based on the date we receive all required documents as required by applicable board policy. Students should not be withdrawn from their current school. Quaker Digital or Quaker Prep will provide an official enrollment notice to the student's last school once all steps of the enrollment process have been completed.

For questions regarding enrollment, please visit our enrollment support center, create an application support ticket, or contact our enrollment staff.